Saturday, February 18, 2012

Braces, oi :/




Ah, deja vu.  Really want to forward six months instead of reliving one of my "fixing" events at the orthodontist.  I like the look of perfected teeth, but not the effects of an adjustment.  Those teeth are used to being out of alignment and don't like being "bothered" and pressured to change.  I am sore. I don't like it :(  I took an ibuprofen, and the the girls at the office were all giggles; like that's all? When we are in pain we take like four :/ Really, well that seems like too much.  Alright, I better take one more, but not four and popped another ibuprofen in.  I will keep you posted on my progress.  Maybe doc was right when he thought I would be a whiny mama with braces, I don't know how I will survive six months.



Please vote,

A) Take more ibuprofen, you will be fine
B) Whiny mama, you will be fine
C) Brace your self, you will be fine with out pills
D) Whatever, you will be fine
E) Say a prayer, you will be fine


April 19

Doc gave me my final wire today, ouch.  To me its going toooooo slow. I said, "Dr. Resnick, when can I get them off?" He was just like anytime you want. Grr... I want them off when they are perfect though. I don't like braces at all.  Kissing is not the same with this gizmoz lol

4 comments:

  1. Me...I say please don't hide a perfect smile.
    I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, thats the issue here -it's under construction :(

    ReplyDelete